Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Week 4: Lost 1, Total 7



I gained one pound early in the week and lost it after the hike. I had gained because I made some coconut macaroons with 1 cup coconut, 2 egg whites and some splenda. It was just something to do since I had the day off. It made 6 servings and I wrapped and froze 4 of them and ate 2. But the next day, I ate all 4. So I haven’t learned any control yet! Otherwise, I haven’t been that hungry and no cravings. I did think some potato chips would taste awfully good. All I can think of is this is the most important thing I have to do right now.

IF YOU DON’T NEED IT, DON’T EAT IT.

Otherwise, I ate the usual things. I have eaten more than 6 oz of protein a few times so I probably need to watch that. I have been having some sugar free Jello.

Here’s my formula:

3 eggs for breakfast cooked in butter
2 cups salad/raw veggies for lunch plus 2 TBSP olive oil or mayo dressing
1 cup cooked veggies for dinner, such as roasted asparagus and cauliflower or cooked green beans with some olive oil or butter
6 oz of protein such as chicken, beef, fish for lunch and dinner

Exercise:
2 – 1 hour weight training sessions
1 hour step aerobics
3 hour hike

Blood sugar has been 95-108 in the mornings.

Waist to Hip Ratio: 96% down from 97%. Lost 1 inch off my waist and ½ inch off my hips!

Weight: 238. Lost 1 pound this week for a total of 7 in 4 weeks.

1 comment:

mo-better43 said...

Wow, Hike,
That's alot of data!!! We will eventually be moving to terabytes, but we are still improving with the SAN (storage area network) system we are buying. I am in the GIS field, and don't do alot of the networking and hardware. Just software. I deal with ESRI and Azteca Cityworks software. I am implementing a CMMS software project for data warehousing of the Utilities departments infrastructure and equipment. It's a big project, but keeps me on my toes. Jeans, yep, have three or four different sizes in my drawer. I'm wanting to make it back into those small size 12 Calvin Kleins again. These are brand new and hardly worn. My hubby asked me how long it's been since I've been under 200 lbs. It has been around a year or so. Time sure does fly - Take care and keep up the great work. Wish I could hike in the mountains! Or ride for that matter -

Mo