Sunday, March 25, 2007

50th Birthday weekend

I've had a great weekend. Friday, 6 buddies hiked with me at Rattlesnake Ledge in the pouring rain. So we didn't get any pictures. But it was fun as usual. I made it up in about 50 minutes this time -- 10 minutes less. Plus I gabbed the whole time. I think the improvement is because of the Mon/Wed workouts. Still doing New Rules of LIfting or I guess I should say inspired by it. I'm doing some new things like seated rows and woodchoppers.

Saturday morning, my fbg was 85! All that gritting my teeth in March paid off. Finally, that last week was pretty easy to eat less.

My brother, sil and mom went out for steak, lobster and grilled asparagus. Yum! Later that evening, we had a couple glasses of some local wine. Pretty good stuff and my face was numb. We enjoyed the fellas playing some jazz music. The owner came out to meet us. When he found out it was my birthday, he brought out a piece of cheesecake with 3 forks. I had 3 bites. My fbg on Sunday was still only 89. So I'm very happy about that. Weight stays the same. Oh well.

Then we went to Snoqualmie Falls --lots of water because of all the rain.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: