Monday, March 05, 2007

It's March

Eating wise, I have had no problem staying away from the no-no list for the last couple of weeks. Now I really need to watch the protein portion size especially at dinner. We had some discussions on the Bernstein forum that made sense. One was about never cheating. I realize that I have to down-regulate my tastebuds. The longer I go without sugar or even salty chips, the less I will miss it. The other discussion was that most people eat closer to 3-4 oz of protein per meal. I'm pretty sure I go over the 6oz that Protein Power says I can have for now. So I need to make an effort to cut back there.

I had skipped 2 of the fat loss workouts so I still have one more to go. Then I start the new ones. Let's see if I can actually get there twice a week! I really need to because I want to work my way up to do that 4-exercise gigantic set. And that Tuesday night cardio wouldn't hurt me none either. I really enjoy that skating machine.

Bgs were around 113, then up to 130 which I can only guess is because I missed some exercise and had nuts and cream. But I need to make an appointment for a checkup -- ready or not. I guess it's been 4 years since I was there last.

No comments: